1. At last Culprit Cop Arun Borude has got no benefit from Judiciary.
2. His involvement in the Bomb Blast should also be probed & scrutinized by CBI.
Dear Sir / Madam,
1. The culprit cop Arun Borude’s anticipatory bail rightly rejected by Hon’ble Session Court Mumbai, Maharashtra. Arun Borde is involved in all types of criminal activities. He is involved in the Rape of Minor, involved in the cold blood murder of innocent Engineer Khwaja Yunus, involved in trespass, involved in concealing the facts of his criminal activities. He is criminal mentality person. His back ground is with full of criminal records. Hence he should be terminated with immediate effect.
2. The Home Minister of Maharashtra Mr. R.R. Patil without doing thorough enquiry repealed the name of Arun Borude from the lists of criminals who were involved in the Murder of engineer Kwaja Yunus. The Commissioner of Police Mumbai merely suspended Arun. That is not enough he should be sacked and terminated immediately, from the law enforcing police services. Police personnel are responsible of Law & Judicial enforcing Authorities, and if Police itself is involved in heinous crime, then the stiff action is required against the guilty & culprit police.
3. There is possibility that criminal Arun Borude might be involved in the Bomb Blasts across Maharashtra along with Saffron Terrorists Organisation. After the arrest of Army colonels and Army personnel & looking at the tally of criminal record of Arun Borude it has become more strengths that he may involve behind Bomb Blasts in Nanded, Parbhani, Aurangabad, Jalana, Partoor, Parbhani, Latoor, Malegaon, and Hyderabad. A detail CBI enquiry should be carried out for his involvement in the Bomb Blast. If found guilty strict and stiff action should be taken against him.
It is prayed:
- A detail CBI enquiry should be conducted for the involvement of Arun Borude behind the bomb blasts.
- Scrutinize the mind and act of the person before recruiting in the Judicial, Administrative and Army Services.
- Reserve at least 20% Muslims in Indian Army, Administrative and Police Services.
Zuber Ahmed Khan